The Highest Form of Worship
to Help God's People Form
a Vital Relationship with Him
by Thurman C. Petty, Jr.
1. Work for God with a Trusting Spirit
2. Bring No More Money!
3. A Perfect Offering
4. Walking for AIDS Awareness
5. Circle in the Sand
6. Partnership with God and Angels
7. The Stones will Cry Out
8. Freely Give
9. Providing for Our Church Family
10. I Have Two Cars; You Have None
11. Disaster and Famine Relief
12. For Our Sakes Jesus Became Poor
13. The Miracle in Hospital Intensive Care
14. Sharing Teaches Us to Be Unselfish
15. Faithfulness in the Little Things
16. What Is Your Temperature?
17. Helicopter Training and Motivation
18. The Sacrifice of God
19. God Holds Us Accountable
20. How Do We Say "I Love You" to God?
21. "He's Fallen Down! He Needs Help!"
22. An Offering of Souls
23. If You Knew Him Like I Know Him
24. "Please Send Me Parents!"
25. Caring for the Poor
26. Carry Each Other's Burdens
27. God's Locusts and God's Pastures
28. Saved by Three Angels
29. Children--A Trust from God
30. "I'll Give You Some of Mine"
31. Jesus, the Creator
32. "God Loves You"
33. The Fire That Wouldn't Burn
34. Sophie's Angel
35. Angel's Watching Over Me
36. Saved by . . . the Czar
37. On Supporting the Church
38. Shaping the Past
39. Money and Life
40. Tithe, Taxes, and Ownership
41. Thank God for Everything
42. In Everything Bring Glory to God
43. ". . . and You're Feeding That to Me!"
44. Don't Give Up
45. Trust Or Selfishness
46. A Hospital Bill . . . Forgiven
47. Giving Out of Love
48. To Stand Alone, Or Serve in a Team
49. A Tenth of All Our Increase
50. Out of the Storm
51. We've Given You . . . Your's
52. "I'm Alive"
© 1998 Thurman C. Petty, Jr.
This book is copyrighted and may not be reproduced
in whole or in part without the written consent of the author.